A wood stove with heat accumulation stone is even more capable. After Saving the heat of the combustion the stones emit it slowly into the living room. After the first burned down, the heat accumulation stone provides continuous heat for several hours.
- The heat accumulation stone is made of high-quality HST-fireclay
- Extremely high density of 2,9 kg / dm³
- Almost constant thermal conductivity of 1,2 W / mK
- Application temperature up to 1200°C
- Provides uniform temperature distribution in the room without high temperature peaks
- When fully charged, the heat accumulation mass can provide heat up to 13 hours